PDA

View Full Version : Sound Effects After a Goal

Anth0nyFreak
02-10-2007, 01:08 PM
Hello, I am looking for some soundeffects to play after the announcer announces the goal.

Anybody have some ideas? :confused:

NRMHA
02-10-2007, 01:43 PM
Hello, I am looking for some soundeffects to play after the announcer announces the goal.

Anybody have some ideas? :confused:

Good Question i would like one too! :P

SensMan
02-10-2007, 03:06 PM
Something cool I've seen done is the Organist (or a recording of an organ) plays a "TaDa" as the announcer says the name.

DJ Oli
02-10-2007, 03:12 PM
At a game, after a goal, I would have played an explosion through the speakers once the ref would drop the puck. Then, after each name the PA announcer says for the goal, I play a Tah-dah organ thing.

Sadly, at yesterday's game, I forgot about the explosion :(

Anth0nyFreak
02-10-2007, 04:49 PM
Can you email me the explosion sound effect?

coolkid345@msn.com my new email doesnt work!

The_Sandman
02-10-2007, 08:42 PM
I play Giggity Giggity Gig-ge-ty when the ref drops the puck... and i have the TaDa thing as well, but as I'm announcing I'm not that amazing...

NRMHA
02-10-2007, 08:54 PM
I play Giggity Giggity Gig-ge-ty when the ref drops the puck... and i have the TaDa thing as well, but as I'm announcing I'm not that amazing...

Can u Send me both of those the gigity and the TaDa thing
Brady_mcquaid@hotmail.com

The_Sandman
02-10-2007, 09:19 PM
Can u Send me both of those the gigity and the TaDa thing
Brady_mcquaid@hotmail.com

done and done

Anth0nyFreak
02-10-2007, 10:22 PM
done and done

Sandy can I get a copy of those too? :)

DJ Oli
02-10-2007, 10:40 PM
Can you email me the explosion sound effect?

coolkid345@msn.com my new email doesnt work!

Sent to you

Joeby97
02-10-2007, 10:51 PM
I have a short Thunder rumble to play after saying the goal scorers name. :)

Works well for the team considering they are The Thunder.

Bulldog_MNM
02-10-2007, 10:59 PM
When the ref drops the puck I play a small clip of "Who Lets The Dogs Out" and the crowd responds to it.

Other then that I don't like the idea of a sound effect when the announcer is announcing the goals.

I especially hate what the Toronto Marlies do. When their announcer announces the goal scorer then they play their goal horn again right in the middle of the play.

SirNim
02-10-2007, 11:05 PM
I especially hate what the Toronto Marlies do. When their announcer announces the goal scorer then they play their goal horn again right in the middle of the play.Yeah, heard that when watching the AHL All-Star Game... Not a fan of it.

Anth0nyFreak
02-10-2007, 11:38 PM
I have a short Thunder rumble to play after saying the goal scorers name. :)

Works well for the team considering they are The Thunder.

Can you send me that thunder? thanks coolkid345@msn.com

NRMHA
02-11-2007, 09:11 AM
done and done

I Never got It :confused: :confused: can you please try again... brady_mcquaid@hotmail.com

The_Sandman
02-11-2007, 09:32 PM
I Never got It :confused: :confused: can you please try again... brady_mcquaid@hotmail.com

ah, i sent to brady_nugget... its coming in a bit

NRMHA
02-12-2007, 06:36 AM
ah, i sent to brady_nugget... its coming in a bit

ok thanks ... ill check that one
EDIT:I Got it on Brady-Nugget.... Thanks Alot !! :)

cru
02-16-2007, 06:35 PM
Can I get a copy of the ta-da thing?

northpaw37@gmail.com
thanks

Niclas_DK
04-03-2007, 07:04 PM
We, Herning Blue Fox - Denmark EU, have our own way to do it.

Goal horn with the hey song after.
Then the announcer announces "In the time 13:34, Scores Blue Fox to the score 2-0. The goal was scored by number 9. Blaaaaain (Down)
He announces his first name, and the crowd replay with the last name. And then the announcer announces the first name louder and the crowd replay louder again, and the the third time.

And the assists are announced and then the personal sponsors for the players.

I could try to get a sound clip of it?

hockeybeats
04-03-2007, 10:50 PM
Sometimes I throw in a "Woohoo!" (Homer Simpson) or a "Yaaahoooo!" after the goal scorer when I'm in the mood. During the playoffs though, the crowd is so loud on the goal announcements that I'm not sure if it's even audible. No complaint from me though, the atmosphere at the rink has been fantastic. It helps when they've won every home game so far.

Number 4
04-04-2007, 06:29 PM
I especially hate what the Toronto Marlies do. When their announcer announces the goal scorer then they play their goal horn again right in the middle of the play.
I don't like that either.
What I do is play the ta-da organ thing after the announcer announces the scorer, and when he announces who made the assist, I play the same clip, except I've adjusted it to play at a slightly higher pitch. Then increase the same amount of pitch for the second assist. For example, I play the ta-da thing that's in the key of C. Then, the one in C#, and then in D. :cool:

(Hope you'll understand this. :o )

DJ Oli
04-04-2007, 07:09 PM

The Foreurs used to do that until 2004 I guess... Then, it was the tah-dah things. For the playoffs, I decided to let the fans speak for themselves and to not use the tah-dah effects, as I think it would kinda "dilute" the effect

Bulldog_MNM
04-05-2007, 01:28 AM
I will do sound effects during the goal song. When the announcer is announcing the goals I think you shouldn't be using anything as the focus should be on the scorer and the assists. Let the fans cheer.
While play is on their shouldn't be any music or souond effects at all (IMHO).